Christmas Panetory Shop
Have you felt the Christmas atmosphere is getting closer and closer? This is also an opportunity for people to prepare impressive and eye-catching clothes to go out on this occasion. Choosing the right outfit for Christmas is not too difficult, follow the article below to refer to some of the most unique costumes and accessories this Christmas season!
Another Christmas is knocking on the door. A year is coming to an end. A new year is waiting for us. Although not born in a country with a lot of snow, every girl loves to dress up and go out for Christmas every December, right?
There is nothing more wonderful than being immersed in the cold air of winter, hanging out with friends, holding hands with your loved one, watching the splendid streets with shimmering lights, immersing in the space at the amusement parks. play? , a cafe full of stickers, Santa Claus effigies, big pine trees, listening to the bustling Jingle Bells music makes your heart flutter. Just thinking about it makes us want to hang out.
Meaning of Christmas
- Christmas, also known as Nativity, Noel, or Christmas is an international holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ.
- According to folk beliefs, Christmas, also known as Christmas, Noel or Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus, according to the majority of Christians.
- The holiday is officially celebrated on December 25, but is usually celebrated from the evening of December 24 because according to the Jewish calendar, the beginning of the day is at sunset, not midnight.
- The official ceremony on December 25th is called the “main day festival”, and the night ceremony on December 24th is called the “vespers” and usually attracts more people. Many Eastern Orthodox churches such as those in Russia and Georgia still use the Julian calendar to determine this date, so their Christmas celebration corresponds to January 7 on the Gregorian calendar.
- Christmas is not only a celebration of the birth of Christ, but it is also a holiday for every family. Christmas is an opportunity for members and generations to gather, gather together, confide, share about life, work and welcome a new year to come.
- Besides, Christmas is also a day for messages of peace to be spread, and also an opportunity for each of us to share with the less fortunate, the homeless, the abandoned, the lonely. , old age or illness …
Shopping for Christmas
In addition, you can equip sweaters suitable for the cold climate of winter nights. It is an indispensable costume of these festive days. You can equip extra pillows or blankets as gifts for loved ones at the end of the year
Close to Christmas, people often buy a pine tree and decorate it with stars, pearls, glitter, flowers… The tree is considered a symbol of hope and new vitality. . in the new year celebration.
Laurel wreaths have long become one of the indispensable things when Christmas comes. Since the birth of Christ, the Christmas laurel wreath made from ivy branches has become a symbol of the victory of life over the winter months.
It has long been believed by adults and children that, on Christmas Eve, if we hang our socks next to the drained oven, Santa Claus will visit and order the gifts we desire. the most influential images in traditional Christmas culture.
It doesn’t have to be expensive Christmas gifts to be meaningful but simply giving each other socks to feel the warmth and bring blessings. Today, with a cold climate like Western countries, the tendency to give each other pairs of socks at Christmas is more than in Eastern countries. And the concept of socks is a gift with many meanings and a strong connection between people.
In some Asian cultures, bells are used to signal to the public that a happy event or a sad event has occurred. After the birth of the baby Jesus, this custom was passed to Western countries to celebrate the birth of Christ.
The 5-pointed star often appears in many colors during the Christmas season. A very large star hangs on top of the church bell tower. From there stretch the paper on all four sides with many small stars, hang lanterns and make pretty flowers.
List of products for Christmas